In the recent NECC quarterly survey, 35% of manufacturing businesses reported that they were at full capacity. At the same time these businesses indicated that they were under severe cash flow and price pressure.
The University of Sunderland and AMAP have decided to establish a forum for manufacturing companies to meet and discuss productivity improvements in a non competitive forum. The forum is designed to allow like minded organisations to meet and exchange best practice in order to learn from one another’s experience.
This forum is intended to assist you to:
- Modern tooling can reduce cycle times by 20%
- Novel manufacturing processes can cut assembly operations
- Using software to manage production and keep machines loaded
Increase Sales through improved customer confidence
Reduce Costs while improving profitability
- Application of key tools and techniques
Meeting on a quarterly basis, it is intended that each event will discuss different topics with, wherever possible, live demonstrations of innovations and improvements made by member companies.
Thus the forum will:
1. Provide access to networking opportunities with local, national and international companies
2. Acquire and share knowledge on best practice tools and techniques in productivity to improve efficiency
3. Share insights on the challenges faced by companies on their pathway to improve productivity
Please visit the North East Productivity Forum website for further details.
For further information please contact: Adrian Morris on 0191 515 2883 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org